XL Clear Stamper Head in Clear Tall Holder with Cap and Scraper
The XL Clear Stamper with Clear Tall Holder is a twist on the original XL Stamper with Ring Holder.
This set features:
- One XL Clear Stamper Head that is Medium-Firm and Non-Sticky
- One Plastic Clear Holder that is 50 mm tall
- One "credit card" like scraper
- Cap for the Stamper Head
- Our see-through nail stamper head is great at getting perfect stamp placement every time
- The stamper head is 36 mm wide through the middle
50 mm tall by 36 mm wide (stamper head is 36 mm wide)
TIPS & TRICKS:
Your stamper should be ready to go right when you get it - however, if it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techniques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water (dish soap works best) and let dry completely
– Be gentle when applying pressure as too much may cause it to break down over time - instead we recommend a straight down then gentle roll to apply designs to your nails
– If none of that works - take a cotton ball and add a little bit of Acetone to it - gently and quickly swipe it across its surface (don't let it linger or it could cloud it) - that should remove any excess oils it may have picked up from handling it
We do NOT recommend using Acetone/Nail Polish Remover to clean the surface of this stamper between each use. Instead - use tape or a lint-roller to clean and preserve the head. Acetone may cause the surface to cloud over time and require you to replace it more quickly.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a smaller one, but this one is nice and big which allows me to see where I am stamping. I would have given it 5 stars but it's annoying that the squishy part falls out and moves around. I guess its good if you need to clean it, but I constantly find myself adjusting this
Great stamper, wish I had bought this one first. This makes it so easy to layer your stamps and make really cool designs. I am in love with it.
Love it! I got the tall holder, I would give 5 stars, but i wish it had a stopper like the old small ones, where the stamper can't go up into the holder without having to pick it back out. It tends to get uneven after a few uses, and I have to straighten it back out. Other than that....LOVE IT! My clients love how soft and squishy it is
This was my first stamper And Im very happy with it so squishy and easy to use ❤️
It's so easy to get stunning nail art - with a Stamp!
Nail stamping allows you to get creative and completely customize your manicure! Our plates offer the easiest and most cost-effective way to customize your manicure with nail polish - and the best part is - you can reuse our plates time and time again. Say goodbye to freehand nail art painting that never looks the same on both hands or stickers that can peel off within minutes and hello to nail art that is as personal, professional and unique as you are. To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
TIPS & TRICKS
Use 100% Acetone to clean the plate between use (polish remover can contain oils that buildup on the plate making it difficult to use)
Work Quickly - with such a thin layer of polish, moving quickly is best!
Use regular or stamping polish on plate (avoid chunky glitter and gel polish)
You can stamp over regular or gel nail polishes - even acrylic!
To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp