Mini Cure LED Flashlight
Introducing the Mini Cure LED Flashlight for a mighty nice cure! If you don't want to use your regular LED/UV light every time you need to cure a design - try out our little LED flashlight for a quick and easy way to cure each finger's stamped designs as you go.
- Best for use with our Stamping Gel Polish ONLY. (Trying to cure regular/color Gel Polish layers is not recommended since they are so much thicker than a Stamping Gel Design.)
- We recommend 60 seconds for a full cure of each Stamping Gel Polish design.
- Do NOT look directly into LED light.
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Do not use in a bathroom with the lights off...you may be really sad at what you find that isn't clean...avoid hotel use for that matter too.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's so easy to get stunning nail art - with a Stamp!
Nail stamping allows you to get creative and completely customize your manicure! Our plates offer the easiest and most cost-effective way to customize your manicure with nail polish - and the best part is - you can reuse our plates time and time again. Say goodbye to freehand nail art painting that never looks the same on both hands or stickers that can peel off within minutes and hello to nail art that is as personal, professional and unique as you are. To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
TIPS & TRICKS
Use 100% Acetone to clean the plate between use (polish remover can contain oils that buildup on the plate making it difficult to use)
Work Quickly - with such a thin layer of polish, moving quickly is best!
Use regular or stamping polish on plate (avoid chunky glitter and gel polish)
You can stamp over regular or gel nail polishes - even acrylic!
To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.