Holographic Super Nova Stainless Steel Water Bottle
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
Holographic Super Nova Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Give yourself the gift of HOLO this Christmas! Our state-of-the-art vacuum sealed bottle was born after much care and testing behind the scenes. We made sure it lived up to every single one of it's claims and you just cannot beat the holographic finish! Our Holographic Super Nova Water Bottle gives off an opalescent rainbow glow and has a brighter white like finish than typical, more gray holographic colors. Put it in the sun and it may just become a traffic hazard with all the stares it will get!
What do we love about it? Where do we start?!
- Designed to keep your tasty beverages cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours!
- 750ml (around 25 fl oz) means you don't have to refill it every five minutes!
- It uses state of the art vacuum sealing technology to close - that means it doesn't have a thread so it closes in the blink of an eye with one quick twist!
- Made of Doubled-walled, Premium grade, BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Eco-friendly! Give a polar bear a hug.
- Did we mention the holographic finish? Yea. It's awesome!
- Narrow base fits most cup holders - because holding your water bottle in your lap is just not cool.
- Recommend hand washing only: not dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.15
- Color: Super Nova Holographic
- Doubled-walled, Premium grade, BPA-Free, 18/8 Stainless Steel
- Vacuum Sealed
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's so easy to get stunning nail art - with a Stamp!
Nail stamping allows you to get creative and completely customize your manicure! Our plates offer the easiest and most cost-effective way to customize your manicure with nail polish - and the best part is - you can reuse our plates time and time again. Say goodbye to freehand nail art painting that never looks the same on both hands or stickers that can peel off within minutes and hello to nail art that is as personal, professional and unique as you are. To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
TIPS & TRICKS
Use 100% Acetone to clean the plate between use (polish remover can contain oils that buildup on the plate making it difficult to use)
Work Quickly - with such a thin layer of polish, moving quickly is best!
Use regular or stamping polish on plate (avoid chunky glitter and gel polish)
You can stamp over regular or gel nail polishes - even acrylic!
To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.