Hello Sunshine - Stamping Gel Polish
- Maximum Purchase:
- 10 units
- Ship Area:
- USA POLISH
Hello Sunshine - Stamping Gel Polish
Hello Sunshine! Perfectly opaque little ray of sunshine! Silky smooth formula will make this your go-to-yellow time and time again. It’s a shade off of a glaring yellow - just a bit softer - like basking in the warm light from a window.
- Cures under Regular UV/LED light at around 30 seconds (check your lamp for specific curing times) or under our Mini Cure Flashlight at around 60 seconds
- Be sure to cure your stamps before applying Gel Top Coat
- We recommend only using Gel Top Coats over your artwork for optimal smudge-free looks that last for weeks!
- And YES...it's 5-FREE!
This product can only be shipped within the contiguous United States.
To find a distributor near you please visit our Distributor page.
WATCH IT WORK
– Sometimes seeing really is believing! Pay special attention to when we slow our stamping down to real-time in the beginning...you'll notice we included the stamped design in the frame so you can see how long we are taking to stamp. You can absolutely go faster but we thought this change of pace HAD to get some notice as it really is the next big thing in stamping!
WHY "EXTENDED DRYING TIME" IS THE BEST THING EVER
– Our specialized UberChic Beauty Gel Stamping Polish has a ridiculously long drying time (we're talking a few minutes!) – this opens up a world of stamping possibilities! For one: you don’t have to rush your stamping work – take your time with your pick up and placement! When you’re ready: it cures in just a few seconds!
– Because there is such an extended drying time – our formula is absolutely beginner friendly! Perfect your stamp work, place that text evenly - your stamping polish drying out should be the last thing you have to worry about!
SILKY SMOOTH AND 5-FREE - USE IT OVER ANY FINISH
– Our silky smooth formula applies just like regular stamping polish - possibly even better (no goop or messy jars and tubes for us, thanks)!
– Use it over any polish/finish: Regular Nail Polish, Gel Polish, Acrylics and more! We do recommend only using our Gel Top Coat on top of the design to seal it in for an extra long life and give you the optimal smudge-free look! Plus, you can rest in the fact that it's 5-FREE! (...and YES! You can absolutely use Gel Top Coats over Regular Nail Polish colors)
– Like to save money? Since our formula's drying time is so extended - you do not have to apply as much polish as you typically do to the design because it won't dry up on the plate like normal stamping polish does...and we all know Saving polish = Saving money! Just put a small line (or even a blob) on the edge of the design and work it into the design with your scraper card.
NO SOAK-OFF REQUIRED
– You may have never used a Gel Polish in your LIFE so you may be nervous about having to soak off your artwork. Well, let's just end that right now. Our Stamping Gel Polish does NOT need to be soaked off even after it's been cured. If you need to redo your design – simply swipe some polish remover or Acetone over your nails and start afresh! Watch our extended tutorial at the bottom of the page to see this in action!
OPAQUE + CUSTOM COLORS
– Bring on the opaque! Our formula is rich in opacity and covers your colors with ease!
– Also, because there is an extended drying time - you can take your time and MIX your own custom shades right on the plate for limitless possibilities! That yellow just a little too bright? Add in a bit of white to lighten it up! Our stamping gel polish colors can be as versatile as you want them to be! This also means you do not have to buy 150 different shades of polish to create the mani you want. (We're back to that awesome saving money part ;)
SMUDGES? WE'VE GOT A CURE FOR THAT.
– Once cured our formula is virtually smudge-proof with our all new Gel Top Coat. See how hard we're pressing with our Gel Top Coat in the photo? Watch our extended tutorial video below to see this magic in action!
– So how long does it last? Gel polishes in general are notorious for their staying power (another reason we love them sooo much!) - we recommend stamping over high quality colors (have you seen our Gel Polishes?) and topping it off with our ridiculously shiny Gel Top Coat so you can enjoy that first-day shine for up to 4 weeks...or until you need that next mani refresh! ;)
A note from our Founder: For years I have been working tirelessly to craft the perfect stamping polish and kept finding formulas that just did not work. Everything I tried was either too goopy, dried way too fast, wasn’t opaque enough – and the list went on and on. Well, I finally cracked the code and mixed up the best, most user-friendly stamping polish the world has ever seen and I could not be more excited to introduce it to you! Above are just a few reasons I love our all new Stamping Gel Polish! - Brittany
Stamping Gel Ingredients: Epoxy Acrylate, 1, 6-hexanediol diacrylate, Tripropylene Glycol Diacrylate, Propoxylate Neopentylene Glycol Diacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Ethoxylate, 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Ethyl-4-Dimethylaminobenzoate
Please note that the colors you see on your screen can differ in person since every screen is different, as well as skin tones & lighting. We try to display the colors with the best representation we can but cannot account for every situation.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's so easy to get stunning nail art - with a Stamp!
Nail stamping allows you to get creative and completely customize your manicure! Our plates offer the easiest and most cost-effective way to customize your manicure with nail polish - and the best part is - you can reuse our plates time and time again. Say goodbye to freehand nail art painting that never looks the same on both hands or stickers that can peel off within minutes and hello to nail art that is as personal, professional and unique as you are. To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
TIPS & TRICKS
Use 100% Acetone to clean the plate between use (polish remover can contain oils that buildup on the plate making it difficult to use)
Work Quickly - with such a thin layer of polish, moving quickly is best!
Use regular or stamping polish on plate (avoid chunky glitter and gel polish)
You can stamp over regular or gel nail polishes - even acrylic!
To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
Integer et est tellus non bibendum est. Namcos tempus turpis at metus scelerisque placerat nulla eu sollicitudin felis. Pellentesque diam dolor elementum et lobortis at mollis ut risus. Sed faucibus ullamcorper mattis. Fusce molestie elit a loremos tempus scelerisque blandit tortor cursus. Quisque dolutpat orci ut metus malesuada lorem in interdum lectus scelerisque. Praesent eu odio ut nisi ullamcorper ultricies.