Complete Set: Stamping Gel Polish
This Bundle Includes:
Chic To Be Pink
Our go-to pink! Beautifully opaque and effortlessly smooth. This pink is rich in color and the perfect addition to your stamping gel polish collection! Think of it like a bright shade of sorbet ice cream: summery-soft and delicious to behold. Just don't get carried away and eat it...that would be gross.
Your new best friend. Our chic Essential White is the ultimate white stamping gel polish. It's absolutely opaque and silky smooth in application...in fact, you can write a breakup letter to your other white stamping polishes now...we'll help.
Green Come True
Our favorite green hue! The rich green color of our all-new Stamping Gel has tones leaning more towards blues than those glaring greens that have too much yellow - this makes it the perfect go-to-green for any manicure you can think of!
Hello Sunshine! Perfectly opaque little ray of sunshine! Silky smooth formula will make this your go-to-yellow time and time again. It's a shade off of a glaring yellow - just a bit softer - like basking in the warm light from a window.
Her Own Kind of Knight
True gray in all it's glory! We love this color for its versatility, opaque properties and its ability to add the perfect accent to your look!
Knot in the Navy
Our darker Stamping Gel Polishes have somewhat of a superpower...add a little (or a lot) of white to them (just mix them right on your stamping plate!) and they create a one-of-a-kind color range! Need a lighter periwinkle blue? Add a dab of white to your plate along with Knot in the Navy and you'll get the prettiest periwinkle EVER! Or simply use as-is straight from the bottle for a bold, striking color!
Lilacs In London
Reminiscent of a spring day in London - our light purple is anything but shy and is absolutely bursting with color! With our bold, 100% opaque formula, our Lilacs in London Stamping Gel Polish is a beautiful and vibrant addition to your color collection. Our favorite part is it doesn't look washed out or faded once you apply it which can be so common with other pastel stamping polishes!
Magenta Me Crazy
Our darker Stamping Gel Polishes have somewhat of a superpower...add a little (or a lot) of white to them (just mix them right on your stamping plate!) and they create a one-of-a-kind color range! Need a pretty pink that is still vibrant and absolutely opaque? Add a dab of white to your plate along with Magenta Me Crazy and you'll get a luxe shade of pink that still is ridiculously opaque! Or, simply use as-is straight from the bottle for a bold, striking pop of color!
My Baby Blues
Light blue beauty - this beautiful shade of Stamping Gel Polish is a vibrant light blue like the sky after a rain. Sometimes pastels can look washed out or faded once stamped but our signature formula keeps the color popping all the way to your next mani and beyond!
My Favorite Black
Opaque, please! Our Favorite Black is perfect for covering the brightest colors with ease...hence the name. Smooth formula and easy-to-use extended drying time make this an essential part of any nail artist's collection.
Is it pink? Is it peach? Is it mango? We think it's a little of all three! This delicious shade of popping Peach Bellini is far from boring and has an excellent knack for being 1000% opaque! We love its versatility making it the perfect all-year-round shade.
Our darker Stamping Gel Polishes have somewhat of a superpower...add a little (or a lot) of white to them (just mix them right on your stamping plate!) and they create a one-of-a-kind color range! Need a lighter purple? Add a dab of white to your plate along with Purple Waves and you'll get a beautiful shade of purple that is just as opaque as the rest of our Stamping Gel Polishes! Or, you can simply use it as-is straight from the bottle for a bold, striking color!
This was one of the toughest Stamping Gel Polishes to name but once we found its name it was impossible to see it being called anything else! This beautifully vibrant light green has some blueish hues to it and is an absolutely brilliantly opaque color.
Teal of the Ball
Our darker Stamping Gel Polishes have somewhat of a superpower...add a little (or a lot) of white to them (just mix them right on your stamping plate!) and they create a one-of-a-kind color range! Need a lighter teal? Add a dab of white to your plate along with Teal of the Ball and you'll get the prettiest teal you've ever seen! Or use as-is straight from the bottle for bold, striking color!
Soak-Off No Wipe Top Coat Gel
Top it off! Get first-day shine every day! Our super strong and shiny Gel Top Coat gives superior shine for up to 4 weeks. Our Gel Top Coat gives your professional results without the cost. Use with our Stamping Gel Polish for smudge-free nail art that lasts or use it on its own to finish any mani! Cure under regular LED/UV light and don't forget to cap those tips!
- Cures under Regular UV/LED light at around 30 seconds (check your lamp for specific curing times) or under our Mini Cure Flashlight at around 60 seconds
- First-day shine lasts up to 4 weeks when properly applied
- Be sure to cure your stamps before applying Gel Top Coat
- We recommend only using Gel Top Coats over your artwork for optimal smudge-free looks that last for weeks!
This product can only be shipped within the contiguous United States.
To find a distributor near you please visit our Distributor page.
WATCH IT WORK
- Sometimes seeing really is believing! Pay special attention to when we slow our stamping down to real-time in the beginning...you'll notice we included the stamped design in the frame so you can see how long we are taking to stamp. You can absolutely go faster but we thought this change of pace HAD to get some notice as it really is the next big thing in stamping!
WHY "EXTENDED DRYING TIME" IS THE BEST THING EVER
- Our specialized UberChic Beauty Gel Stamping Polish has a ridiculously long drying time (we're talking a few minutes!) €“ this opens up a world of stamping possibilities! For one: you don€™t have to rush your stamping work €“ take your time with your pick up and placement! When you€™re ready: it cures in just a few seconds!
- Because there is such an extended drying time €“ our formula is absolutely beginner-friendly! Perfect your stamp work, place that text evenly - your stamping polish drying out should be the last thing you have to worry about!
SILKY SMOOTH AND 5-FREE - USE IT OVER ANY FINISH
- Our silky-smooth formula applies just like regular stamping polish - possibly even better (no goop or messy jars and tubes for us, thanks)!
- Use it over any polish/finish: Regular Nail Polish, Gel Polish, Acrylics and more! We do recommend only using our Gel Top Coat on top of the design to seal it in for an extra-long life and give you the optimal smudge-free look! Plus, you can rest in the fact that it's 5-FREE! (...and YES! You can absolutely use Gel Top Coats over Regular Nail Polish colors)
- Like to save money? Since our formula's drying time is so extended - you do not have to apply as much polish as you typically do to the design because it won't dry up on the plate like normal stamping polish does...and we all know Saving polish = Saving money! Just put a small line (or even a blob) on the edge of the design and work it into the design with your scraper card.
NO SOAK-OFF REQUIRED
- You may have never used a Gel Polish in your LIFE so you may be nervous about having to soak off your artwork. Well, let's just end that right now. Our Stamping Gel Polish does NOT need to be soaked off even after it's been cured. If you need to redo your design - simply swipe some polish remover or Acetone over your nails and start afresh! Watch our extended tutorial at the bottom of the page to see this in action!
OPAQUE + CUSTOM COLORS
- Bring on the opaque! Our formula is rich in opacity and covers your colors with ease!
- Also, because there is an extended drying time - you can take your time and MIX your own custom shades right on the plate for limitless possibilities! That yellow just a little too bright? Add in a bit of white to lighten it up! Our stamping gel polish colors can be as versatile as you want them to be! This also means you do not have to buy 150 different shades of polish to create the mani you want. (We're back to that awesome saving money part ;)
SMUDGES? WE'VE GOT A CURE FOR THAT.
- Once cured our formula is virtually smudge-proof with our all-new Gel Top Coat. See how hard we're pressing with our Gel Top Coat in the photo? Watch our extended tutorial video below to see this magic in action!
- So how long does it last? Gel polishes, in general, are notorious for their staying power (another reason we love them sooo much!) - we recommend stamping over high-quality colors (have you seen our Gel Polishes?) and topping it off with our ridiculously shiny Gel Top Coat so you can enjoy that first-day shine for up to 4 weeks...or until you need that next mani refresh! ;)
A note from our Founder: For years I have been working tirelessly to craft the perfect stamping polish and kept finding formulas that just did not work. Everything I tried was either too goopy, dried way too fast, wasn't opaque enough - and the list went on and on. Well, I finally cracked the code and mixed up the best, most user-friendly stamping polish the world has ever seen and I could not be more excited to introduce it to you! Above are just a few reasons I love our all-new Stamping Gel Polish! - Brittany
Stamping Gel Ingredients: Epoxy Acrylate, 1, 6-hexanediol diacrylate, Tripropylene Glycol Diacrylate, Propoxylate Neopentylene Glycol Diacrylate, Trimethylolpropane Ethoxylate, 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Ethyl-4-Dimethylaminobenzoate
Please note that the colors you see on your screen can differ in person since every screen is different, as well as skin tones & lighting. We try to display the colors with the best representation we can but cannot account for every situation.