Release Date: Saturday, September 5th at 10 AM MST
In My Defense, The Moon Was Full Gel Polish
Let your inner werewolf out and get a little she-wolfish because our all-new holographic gel polish packs a punch with a few sizes of holographic glitters that range from black to taupe.
This is a self-leveling gel polish that is meant to be thick. It has larger holographic pieces and will apply much differently than a typical gel polish - more like massaging the glitters into place. They feel and look a little clumpy as you apply them but give them a few seconds to self-level out, massage any pieces you need to rearrange with the brush before curing, then when you’re happy: cure it for a stunningly beautiful look!
- Self-leveling gel polish - allows you to massage the chunky glitters into place
- Cures under Regular UV/LED light at around 60 seconds (check your lamp for specific curing times)
- First-day shine lasts up to 4 weeks when properly applied
- Be sure to cap your tips for ultimate long-lasting wear
- To soak-off: score the surface with file and wrap nail with acetone soaked cotton and foil
This product can only be shipped within the contiguous United States.
To find a distributor near you please visit our Distributor page.
Gel Polish Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, 2-Hydroxyethyl Methacrylate, Hydroxucyclohexyl phenyl ketone, diphenyl (2,4,6-trimethyl benzoyl) phosphine oxide, N, N1-Ethylenedi (stearamide) May include one or more of the following: Red 14 (CI 45430), Pigment Black 6,7 (CI 77266), Pigment White 21, 2 (CI 77120), Yellow 4 (CI 19140), Blue 2 (CI 42090), Acid Orange 7 (CI 15510), Acid Green 1 (CI 10020), Pigment Violet 23 (CI 51319), MICA
Please note that the colors you see on your screen can differ in person since every screen is different, as well as skin tones & lighting. We try to display the colors with the best representation we can but cannot account for every situation.