Don't Panic! They'll be back! ;)
Expected Restock Date: Friday (10/20)
Sign up for our email to know the minute they are back in stock! Click Here: http://eepurl.com/baeh5
XL Clear Stamper Head in Clear Short Holder with Cap and Scraper
The XL Clear Stamper with Clear Short Holder is a twist on the original XL Stamper with Ring Holder.
This set features:
- One XL Clear Stamper Head that is Medium-Firm and Non-Sticky
- One short see-through holder
- Cap for the Stamper Head
- The stamper head is ~39mm wide through the middle
Our see-through nail stamper head is great at getting perfect stamp placement every time!
17mm tall by ~ 39mm wide (stamper head is ~39mm wide)
TIPS & TRICKS: You're stamper should be ready to go right when you get it - however, if it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techniques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water (dish soap works best) and let dry completely
– If that doesn't work - take a cotton ball and add a little bit of Acetone to it - gently and quickly swipe it across it's surface (don't let it linger or it could cloud it) - that should remove any excess oils it may have picked up from handling it
– If you need further assistance - feel free to contact us! We are more than happy to help!
We do NOT recommend using Acetone/Nail Polish Remover to clean the surface of this stamper between each use. Instead - use tape or a lint-roller to clean and preserve the head. Acetone may cause the surface to cloud over time and require you to replace it more quickly.
This is by far the best stamper I have used, so glad I found it!
It's not sticky like other stampers and requires no priming!
This is definitely my new go-to stamper. My big problem has always been getting the image straight.. this works great because you can see where you are placing it perfectly. I also have very curved nails, and this stamper is squishy enough to give me a perfect stamp every time. Also love that it has a cap. So happy I bought this stamper!
Leave a Review