XL Stamper with Glitter Heads
This set features:
- 2 glittery stamper heads: 1 Purple and 1 Pink - both semi-sticky and medium firm
- A 'credit card like' scraper so you can easily scrape excess paint away from your design making your stamping more efficient
- A chic black matte cone holder that easily cups the head and makes application ridiculously easy!
The different colored heads provide the optimal way to stamp with both light and dark colors as our purple stamping head easily shows up lighter colored polish and the pink colored head shows up darker colored polishes.
Use UberChic Beauty Nail Stamper & Scraper to stamp beautiful designs on your nails! The UberChic Nail Stamper & Scraper are essential tools for any Stamping Nail Art process.
The Scraper (rectangular clear card) is flexible enough to remove the excess Nail Polish from the image plate after applying it on your chosen image.
The Stamper is used for picking up the image from the stamping plate and stamping it on your nail.
The stamping heads are about ~37 mm
This stamper does not need to be prepped. If it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techniques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water and let dry completely
– Try soaking a cotton ball or pad in pure acetone and gently resting on the head for 10 seconds - it should raise a better surface to stamp on
– Do contact us if you require further assistance - we are more than happy to help!
We do not recommend using Acetone/Nail polish remover to clean the surface of this stamper between use. Instead - use tape or a lint-roller to clean and preserve the silicone.
0 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's so easy to get stunning nail art - with a Stamp!
Nail stamping allows you to get creative and completely customize your manicure! Our plates offer the easiest and most cost-effective way to customize your manicure with nail polish - and the best part is - you can reuse our plates time and time again. Say goodbye to freehand nail art painting that never looks the same on both hands or stickers that can peel off within minutes and hello to nail art that is as personal, professional and unique as you are. To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp
TIPS & TRICKS
Use 100% Acetone to clean the plate between use (polish remover can contain oils that buildup on the plate making it difficult to use)
Work Quickly - with such a thin layer of polish, moving quickly is best!
Use regular or stamping polish on plate (avoid chunky glitter and gel polish)
You can stamp over regular or gel nail polishes - even acrylic!
To watch more How-Tos you can visit this page: How to Stamp