Prior to ordering any stamping products for the first time, I did my homework. Über chic was one of the best rated for stamping supplies. I was somewhat sceptical about the ease of use and being able to achieve beautiful designs (I'm a first time user). I am soooooo happy with this stamp and how incredibly easy it is to use. Super happy with this product along with Uber chic plates!
The XL Non-Sticky Stamper: Chic Black Matte
Sign up for our email to know the minute they are back in stock! Click Here: http://eepurl.com/baeh5z
The XL Non-Sticky Stamper
The XL Non-Sticky Stamper includes a Opaque White and Black stamping head with a credit card like scraper.
- Heads are Medium Firm, Non-Sticky
- The soft, squishy silicone nail stamper heads are perfect for getting the very best stamping results
- The package also contains a 'credit card like' scraper so you can easily scrape excess paint away from your design making your stamping more efficient
- The different colored heads provide the optimal way to stamp with both light and dark colors as our black stamping head easily shows up lighter colored polish and the lighter colored head shows up darker colored polishes.
Use UberChic Beauty Nail Stamper & Scraper to stamp beautiful designs on your nails! The UberChic Nail Stamper & Scraper are essential tools for any Stamping Nail Art process.
The Scraper (rectuangular clear card) is flexible enough to remove the excess Nail Polish from the image plate after applying it on your chosen image.
The Stamper is used for picking up the image from the stamping plate and stamping it on your nail.
The stamping heads are about ~37mm
If you'd like to buy extra heads for this stamper - you can find them here: http://www.uberchicbeauty.com/products/two-extra-stamper-heads-for-xl-non-sticky-stamper.html
PLEASE NOTE! This stamper does NOT need to be prepped. If it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techiques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water and let dry completely
– Try soaking a cotton ball or pad in pure acetone and gently resting on the head for 10 seconds - it should raise a better surface to stamp on
We do NOT recommend using Acetone/Nailpolish remover to clean the surface of this stamper between use. Instead - use tape or a lint-roller to clean and preserve the silicone.
If I can give this product more than five stars I would. Best stamper I have ever used. Plan on buying more in the future.
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount