The Dual Stamper
The Dual Headed Grey Stamper includes an Opaque White and Black stamping head.
- Heads are Medium Firm and Semi-Sticky
- The soft, squishy silicone nail stamper heads are perfect for getting the very best stamping results
- The package also contains a 'credit card like' scraper so you can easily scrape excess paint away from your design making your stamping more efficient
- The different colored heads provide the optimal way to stamp with both light and dark colors as our black stamping head easily shows up lighter colored polish and the lighter colored head shows up darker colored polishes.
Use UberChic Beauty Nail Stamper & Scraper to stamp beautiful designs on your nails! The UberChic Nail Stamper & Scraper are essential tools for any Stamping Nail Art process.
The Scraper (rectangular clear card is flexible enough to remove the excess Nail Polish from the image plate after applying it on your chosen image.
The Stamper is used for picking up the image from the stamping plate and stamping it on your nail.
The stamping heads are about ~28mm and ~23mm
If you would like to purchase extra heads for this stamper - you can find them here!
PLEASE NOTE! This stamper does NOT need to be prepped. If it's not working for you right out of the box - it is possible to use the following techniques to get it to work properly:
– Try washing the heads in warm soapy water and let dry completely.
– Try soaking a cotton ball or pad in pure acetone and gently resting on the head for 10 seconds - it should raise a better surface to stamp on.
The holder is very comfortable to handle, both black and white sides stamp well with no priming at all. The heads do not seem particularly fragile. A gentle rolling motion on the plate and pressing delicately or rolling on the nail work well.
I'm happy to know I can easily buy replacements for the white one - I hope they'll be some for the small black head one day.
When I don't have particular needs such as shrinking a picture, it's a perfect go-to stamper.
My nails are short, and if you have longer nails you may prefer an XL stamper head.
I needed a smaller stamper because all of mine are on the larger side. And this one is perfect!, I love it! It's medium soft which is great for curved nails. The images come out clear and it stamps very well. The smaller end is perfect for those individual images because you don't get parts of other images onto your stamper, you get just the small image and that's it.
Leave a Review