I purchased all the magic dusts, but so far only used mad hatter and royal affair and am in love with both. It really is like magic when you dust it over your bkack gelpolish and see it transform to a mettallic pink purple (mad hatter) or purple blue (royal affair). These dusts exceeded my expectations.
Mad Hatter – Magic Dust
Did you buy a polish only to be dissapointed by the color or have it fade? But you spent over $12 on it so you can't bring yourself to throw it out. Well, this completely fixes that! Use up those crappy polishes by applying this dust over it.
Magic Dust adapts depending on what color it has under it - as you can see from the photos it can vary widely depending on what's underneath it.
Mad Hatter Magic Dust has a duochrome effect and shifts from pink to purple with hints of blue.
How Do I Apply it? Easy Peasy!
Are you a visual person? Watch the video at the bottom of the page!
Regular Nail Polish:
- Apply your base and color coat(s) as you usually do
- Get a small piece of tinfoil or paper plate (you'll be using it to mix)
- Take a few drops of your top coat and put it on the tinfoil
- Add a very, VERY small amount of Magic Dust to the top coat and mix them together
- Once it's mixed, paint it onto your nails like you would a top coat
- Admire your handiwork, then post a pic to our Facebook or or tag us on Instagram (@uberchicbeauty)
- Apply your base and color coat as you usually do (base coat - cure, color coat - cure, color coat 2 - cure)
- Do NOT wipe off residue after you cure your second color coat
- Use a brush to place a very, VERY small amount of Magic Dust directly onto your newly cured polish
- Use the brush to "scrub" it into place and remove excess dust gently
- Paint on a top coat like normal (top coat, cure, wipe residue)
- Admire your handiwork, then post a pic to our Facebook or tag us on Instagram (@uberchicbeauty)
Put simply, it's a small jar of WOW!
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount